We have Bill Hicks as a guest this episode. Bill is the Chief Relationship Officer for Ultimate Software. He is responsible for managing Ultimate’s ongoing relationships with 3700+ customers. Previously, Bill served as Ultimate’s Chief Information Officer overseeing the company’s award-winning IT team.
Some of what we are covering includes:
- Do relationships matter as much as they did several years ago as they do today in account retention?
- How do you enable your team to build these relationships?
- What sales organizational structure do you use to maximize the value of these relationships?
- What can an account manager do to build these valuable relationships inside current customers?
- How important is an account coach or champion inside?
About The Author
Daniel Perry is a partner at The Brevet Group. He leverages nearly 30 years of experience leading sales teams and helping complex sales organizations become elite performers.